All my friends up here think you are so funny from your four blog entries on my blog!! What are the names of the people with you at the lighting? I know we were in school together, but I can't remember names!
How fun! Jonas has been fixed on our Christmas Tree. We are headed to Pigeon Forge this weekend. I can't wait for him to see all the lights up in the mountains. Does Audrey Steele (married name?)live in Greenville? Hope you have a Merry Christmas season! Sarah
3 comments:
All my friends up here think you are so funny from your four blog entries on my blog!! What are the names of the people with you at the lighting? I know we were in school together, but I can't remember names!
It's amazing how cold it got once everyone left after the lighting. Where were you guys? We were over by Rodehaver & the alumni building.
How fun! Jonas has been fixed on our Christmas Tree. We are headed to Pigeon Forge this weekend. I can't wait for him to see all the lights up in the mountains. Does Audrey Steele (married name?)live in Greenville?
Hope you have a Merry Christmas season!
Sarah
Post a Comment