Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Owen's First Haircut

Owen had his first haircut today. We went to Jellybeans where their first haircut is just a penny! He did a great job and sat very still. I got great before pictures and during pictures but I couldn't get a good after. I would love to tell you that he looks really different; however, he really doesn't. His hair curled up a lot more in the back and it's off of his ears. Of course, I think he's the cutest little baby ever, but...I'm a little biased! :-)

4 comments:

The SC Elwarts said...

Too cute. Just a warning, though, NEVER go on a Saturday afternoon. The place is trashed.

Tfipps said...

Your comments (all four of them) were great! I was actually so excited when I saw I had "6 comments." Thanks Karen for cheering up my day!!! We really do lose brain cells with childbirth, I think!

Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

How cute!! That's a major landmark :) My little guy got his first haircut when he was four weeks old :) I wish I would have captured the moment.

The Barkers said...

Those are so great! He is adorable!